Thursday, July 02, 2009

How many computers does it take to make me a techie?


Why have only one computer when you can have three? Although I do have a very good reason for having so many pieces of tech. My Macbook Pro is essential for school, my iPhone is for fun and for keeping busy when I am waiting for someone, and my newest acquisition is for keeping you all up to date on Monica's and my soon to happen trip. In fact, I am blogging from this little computer right now, so that in three weeks it will be second nature.

It is pretty funny though, I have more options to "Google" something, than I have hands to type it. I guess this is good for when I have company over, we all get our own access to the web.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent post! You're right, though. Your new little HP just needs an Apple logo, and the trio is complete.

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home