Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hey, I was being a baby code monkey tonight!

Well it has only taken me two months to do my first post, but as it took years to get back online I figure that a few months isn't actually so bad. I always say that if something is worth doing it is worth taking a long time to do it - quite "Entish" of me really. Take for example my bistro table and chair set that I started refinishing five (or is it six) years ago. One year was for taking off the seats and repainting the bases. Year two was getting the wood cut for the seats, year three was painting the wood and finding cushions - really a busy year-, year four was dedicated to getting the tile for the table, and in year five I actually tiled part of the table. I guess year six will be for finishing the tiling, and if I'm feeling really ambitious I can even grout. All that to say that I am a great procrastinator, but hopefully I will be a bit quicker with this from now on. Thanks for the mini code lesson Claire, oh computer guru that I know (think) you are.

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire Colvin said...

Yeah, hurrah! Baby code steps totally count. And hey, far be it from me to ever comment about someone having a blog and abandoning it :)

Welcome to the 'sphere. I think you'll find you fit right in.

~ Claire

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Auntie Kendra!

Just checkin out your blog and I thought I'd leave a comment.

Talk to you later...BYE!

*heart*
~Awall

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Coli said...

HEY AUNTIE KINDRA!!!

I like your blog so far...

Kinda funny Auntie Claire had a house of Mirth and never used it eh?!?!

NEway luv ya!

*lovingness*

I send you a big hug!!!

5:42 PM

 
Blogger Darcy and Sharon said...

Hey, welcome to the world of blogs! We've put a few more pics online on ours, and if you want to check out some of my scrapbooking, you can look here: http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/21531

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home